BOOK an Appointment here
To schedule an appointment, you have to:
1. Go to the link Book an appointment or our Facebook account https://www.facebook.com/ukrconstoronto/
2. Choose respective consular service;
3. Get acquainted with the requirements for the service chosen;
4. Select the possible date and time of your appointment;
5. Fill out and print the application form(s);
6. Prepare necessary documents and effect payment;
7. Visit the Consulate on the selected date and time.
- Each individual must register separately for a particular service (i.e. family of three must book three time slots to apply for passports);
- Multiple same person/service registration is not allowed. Such entries will be deleted by the Administrator;
- Carefully read the instructions;
- You will receive an automatic reminder regarding your appointment with the additional information about your selected service;
- Should you not be able to attend your appointment, it your responsibility to cancel and/or reschedule your appointment.
- You are required to submit a valid email in the registration form. Please note that Ukrainian Governmental institutions do not work with email services on the .ru (e.g.- Mail.ru, Yandex etc.). Kindly use Ukrainian or recognized international email service providers.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your appointment due to unforeseen circumstances or business related issues. You will receive an email notification of any changes.
- As of March 01, 2018, consular services will not be available on a walk-in basis without prior on-line registration;
- Should your matter be of an urgent nature, please contact us at email@example.com . We will do out outmost to accommodate you in a timely manner.
Please note that we are still testing the system and improvements will be implemented in case of need.
Thank you for your understanding.